When using Star Turn Tuition’s website or reading any documentation produced by Star Turn Tuition, please note that the term ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘Star Turn Tuition’ refers to the owner of Star Turn Tuition Limited and the term ‘you’ refers to the person using or visiting the Star Turn Tuition Limited website.
Introduction to the Terms and Conditions as well as the Use of Star Turn Tuition’s Website
When using our website, you automatically accept and are bound by the Star Turn Tuition’s terms and conditions. You cannot use our website should you disagree with these terms and conditions in anyway.
The intellectual property rights and material on the Star Turn Tuition’s website is wholly owned by them unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
The terms that follow dictate the use of this website:
* Star Turn Tuition does not provide any guarantee that the content on this website is accurate. Nor does Star Turn Tuition offer any warranty about the suitability of the content shown on this website or any documents produced by Star Turn Tuition. The user of the website is fully aware that the information provided by Star Turn Tuition might be inconsistent and also that Star Turn Tuition openly exclude liability for any mistakes to the fullest extent permitted.
* It is up to you, the user, to be sure that anything available (products, services and information) through the Star Turn Tuition website is specific to their requirements. Star Turn Tuition accepts no responsibility if what is offered does not meet expectations.
* The content on any part of the Star Turn Tuition’s website is, without any notice, subject to change.
* All material on the Star Turn Tuition’s website is owned by us and may not be reproduced in any way unless permission is given.
* Written consent from Star Turn Tuition is needed to create links between this website and another website.
* Any other website links that are seen on the website are for your use but this does not mean to say that Star Turn Tuition wholly agrees with the content of these websites nor does Star Turn Tuition accept the content published on these linked websites.
* Any trademarks on this website that are reproduced are acknowledged.
* If any dispute arises when you use this website then this will be subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Tutors and Clients
Star Turn Tuition reserves the right to be able to change these terms and conditions whenever they so wish. These changes will be made known to clients in writing but changes can take place with immediate effect. These terms and conditions are the
ultimate agreement when it comes to Star Turn Tuition and clients being involved. This means that no other terms and conditions can be put forward and agreed to by any party unless Star Turn Tuition provides written consent. Star Turn Tuition also has to agree in writing to alterations of these terms and conditions should any changes be valid.
By accepting to participate or use our services, clients are automatically showing agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Fees and Payment
Star Turn Tuition always requires payment of 10 sessions upfront [as stated within the terms and conditions signed by clients].
Less than 24 hours’ notice – Full fee payable.
Less than 48 hours’ notice – Half fee payable.
More than 48 hours’ notice – No fee
Cancelled lessons that are not forfeited must be rescheduled within a reasonable timeframe [as stated within the terms and conditions signed by clients] and are subject to the availability of Star Turn Tuition. All reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule. No refunds are made.
Data Protection Act and GDPR
Star Turn Tuition Limited is registered with The Information Commissioner’s Office and the information Star Turn Tuition Limited collects includes:-
* Age or school year group of student
* Phone numbers
* Email addresses
* School attended
* Anything else the parent/client feels is relevant to private tuition
This information is stored on a password protected computer and will not be shared with any 3rd parties. Names, phone numbers and email addresses are stored in email contacts.
The client/parent has the right to ask Star Turn Tuition to delete all information held about the tutee. Please note, however, that for child protection reasons Star Turn Tuition cannot continue tuition with the child after information is deleted and that the terms and conditions regarding cancellation remain the same. Unless specifically asked
to destroy information by you, after a student has finished tuition with Star Turn Tuition usually holds information on file for two years and any computer files will be permanently deleted.
Acceptance of our services will be taken to represent agreement to these Terms and Conditions. The client/parent will also be asked to specifically sign terms and conditions.
This website is owned and operated by Star Turn Tuition Limited. We are registered in the UK under registration number 11737371. If you have any questions please email [email protected]
The data protection officer is Rachel Hill of Start Turn Tuition Limited.
Telephone: 07407 643547
Use this form to find things you need on this site